We do provide cleaning and conditioning of registered handbags. Please note we do not clean Straw or Fabric bags. If you have a bag that needs to be cleaned, please contact the Consumer Care team at email@example.com to review your item. In your email, please include the following:
- Name of item or product number
- Description of what needs to be cleaned
- Photos of the bag
- Registration number, located on the patch inside the bag
Once your cleaning has been approved by the Consumer Affairs team, please send your item in durable shippable materials such as a shipping padded envelope or a box. We also suggest sending your item via a traceable manner such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS with delivery confirmation. This would ensure you know your package has reached us. We ask you to include a note with:
- Your name (first and last)
- Shipping and/or mailing address
- Phone number and/or email address
- Describe the problem with your item (even if it is obvious)
- When and where it was purchased—or a copy of the receipt.
Please send it to the following address:
Attn: Handbag Repairs
14022 Nelson Ave
City of Industry, CA 91746
If you have any questions or concerns, click here to get in touch with our Consumer Care team. You are also welcome to call us at (800) 628- 7687. We are available Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm (PST). We are here to help.